Olof Mathe, the founder of Mixmax, one of the most well-renowned email communication products, shares his thoughts on:
- How he and his team discovered product-market fit for Mixmax...
- Key metrics for early-stage startups - how they changed everything for Mixmax
- What led Mixmax to spread like a wild fire...from 0 to 5000 customers without spending a penny on marketing
- How Mixmax discovered its vision and foundational purpose
- Attitudinal difference between millennial sales professional and the previous generations
About Olof Mathe:
- Founder and CEO of Mixmax
- Prior to that, Olof led the team that built Inkling Habitat and Skype.
- Olof grew up in Sweden and finished his engineering degree in France.
- Fun Fact about Olof: He co-founded an art hackathon where Digital artists and hackers get together in an art space and create full-fledged art exhibit within 24 hours. This hackathon was featured in TechCrunch and FastCompany.