In this podcast series, I sat down with the top writers from SF, LA, and NY to learn how they create great content.
You’ll be hearing their insights on overcoming their biggest challenges, the hottest tools they’re using right now for content creation, and how they foresee the future of content creation.
In this episode, we hear from In this show, we have
Here are some of their top insights:
- Finding a balance between selling your products AND creating content that brings value to the reader.
- Figuring out and presenting the pain points, so they pull the strings of your heart, right away. And do it consistently.
- Showing ROI from content...We have to be judicious, strategic, and frugal. Being able to show how a blog post or a whitepaper contribute to the bottom line.
- Voracious need for content in general. Being able to keep up with the demand for new, unique, informative content is difficult.
- Creating content that is actionable, that tells a story and matches user intent.