Ivy Nguyen shares insights on:
- Going beyond data - why data is NOT the new oil
- Model-Market Fit vs. Product-Market Fit
- Data Moat - a term she coined at Zetta Ventures - What does that mean and how can you build one.
- AI product development strategy. A trifecta of:
- Performance Plateau
- Minimum Algorithm Performance
- Stability Threshold
About Ivy Nguyen:
- Investor @ Zetta Ventures Partners, VC firm that exclusively invests in startups leveraging Data and AI.
- Prior to Zetta, Ivy sourced and led investments in several companies including Constructor, NuCypher, Assembly, and Agridata.
- Ivy graduated with a chemical engineering degree from Stanford
- Fun fact about Ivy: Ivy loves to knit and is planning to make a hat from a neural net generated knitting pattern.
Follow Ivy on Twitter or LinkedIn to keep up with AI Product Development and her new AI Metrics Benchmark program.